- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tags, Cloud, bookmarks
You are here: Home1 / Forum2 / F-Stop Media Gallery3 / General4 / Tags, Cloud, bookmarks5
Viewing 1 reply thread
Viewing 1 reply thread
I tried and tried but could not make the following work. Am I missing something ?
1. What is the keyword for the boolean operator “NOT” ?
2. How do I include a folder that is stored on the cloud (google or dropbox) ?
3. How do I create smart folders ? Ie saving as a bookmark a search such as tag1 and tag2 ?
Thanks a lot for your help
1. We do not currently support NOT
2. Not exactly sure what you mean. You can view cloud services by using the left navigation drawer. We do not allow mixing cloud services with local media at this time.
3. Go to albums, tap ‘+’ and select “New smart album”. Create rules and save. More info here: http://www.fstopapp.com/tutorial/#smartAlbums
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: