Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      WhatADroid
      Participant

When pressing info icon and going to advanced on different images from same camera exposure time shows inconsistently.

one image
      Exposure Time: 0.02 sec
      another
      Exposure Time: 1/40 sec

Another point this is very important info Exposure Time, F-Number & ISO could you make them show on top of the list of Exif Tags on advanced tab, right now need to scroll and look too much to find this info. Even better you show this on Basic i fo tab as well.

gorannagy

Can you please send those two images (with different exposure) display to sour support, so we can check.

WhatADroid
      Participant

I sent link to google drive as reply to this thread, but it dont show up.

WhatADroid
      Participant
      WhatADroid
      Participant
      gorannagy

OK, I investigated this. First, Basic tab does display these values at the bottom.
      As for inconsistencies, that’s 3rd party library we use for metadata works. Not ideal, I agree. I have fixed it now so that it will display 1/50 and 1/30 of the second. This fix will be released in next version.

WhatADroid
        Participant

Thanks for fixing.

However basic info tab only shows exposure for JPEG files but for camera raw files it does not show this info.

gorannagy

Please send us example image.

gorannagy

I investigated this, and the reason for this is that your particular image has multiple EXIF sections and we read data from only the first one, while exposure time was in second one. So, I have fixed this and this fix will be in next release.

WhatADroid
        Participant

Great news, thanks a lot.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.