Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

After I have tagged some older photos and saved them, f-stop displayed all newly tagged photos within my newest photos. That’s quite disturbing because they have been taken a lot earlier and show now up within my newest photos.
      I’m aware that meta data are written into the jpeg file, hence the modification date got altered. However f-stop should not rely on the data modification date to show them in chronological order. f-stop should rely on the file creation or photo taken date!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avatarmike02. Reason: typo
      Participant

I have to add that I had choosen the option to sort by “creation date, modification date”, so I thought if the creation date of 2 photos is identical they will be sorted by modification date. It seems that f-stop could not determine the creation date of these photos, hence it sorted only by modification date.
      I found this out when I changed the sort order to only “creation date” because then the newly tagged photos were shown at the end under “unknown date”.
      So this issue is not a bug and can be closed.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avatarmike02.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.