May 26, 2014 at 1:31 am #5779
General Forum Rules
We hate adding rules but as we all know there is a lot of spammers and Signatures Junkies over the net so here is a general forums rules. We don’t send a warning or suspend we just REMOVE the bad ones:
- Do not spam or self-promote in the forums. These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites or posts with little, no or completely unrelated content.
- Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Doing so is a waste of time. Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
- Do not post “Free ” threads. Posting pyramid scams (such as free iPods, LCDs etc.) is forbidden. All such posts/signatures will be edited or deleted. Any new users posting scams will be banned permanently; contributing users will either be warned or temporarily banned.
- Do not post copyright-infringing material. Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material which you are not free to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the specific item). If you have a question about having permission to post or attach a specific item, please ask a moderator.
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images.
- Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws.
- Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times.
- All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.