- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am running the latest version of F-Stop Gallery from the Play Store and would now like to create several albums from my existing photos on tablet/phones. I have looked at the Album/Smart Album functionality in F-Stop but, as far as I can tell, there are some issues:
– Adding photos from different folders on my tablet. This seems doable and I do it from each individual folder with photos.
– Rearranging the photos in the order I would like to show them. This does not seem very user-friendly since I seem to need to click on individual photos to create the viewing order but there is no good feedback on the order created, only a checkmark on each photo. The best would be to able to drag the photos in the album into the order desired, this is much easier and gives immediate feedback on the order.
– I know I can decide on the time each slide is shown which is fine for a static slideshow but if I want to run the slideshow casting it to eg a TV for friends, I would like to also be able to click on the tablet screen to manually advance to the next (or go back to a previous) slide. That does not seem to be possible?
– Very limited choices on transition effects between slides, should be more transition effects, including randomizing these.
Looking forward to your comments.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: